[pradjs] April 21 show at East End

  • From: Hannah Rosenau <outreach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pra dj's" <pradjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:35:35 -0700

Hey DJ's,

We've got a rockin show lined up for April and it's a Saturday night so I
know you'll want to come party.
The bands are:
The Woolen Men
Timmy the Terror & the Winter Coats
The Eiger Sanction

With DJ Noah Offence spinning.

Here's the link the fb event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/281295548612024/ and there are links to the
bands pages/music on there.
Please invite your friends and let your listening audience know about it by
announcing it during your show.
The money we make off these shows help to get new equipment. Remember how
we got the sound board fixed? So nice!  Our next  goal is a new computer!

There wont be a show in May, but let me know of you have any leads for
bands for a June show. Or if you want to DJ it.

Thanks,

Hannah Rosenau
Outreach, Portland Radio Authority
-DJ Grey City Thursdays 8-10pm-