[pr0k] GTA3 on the PC

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:41:00 +0100

Just got GTA3 for the PC, and it's a really, really, really gay
conversion. Top game, but full of bugs and slow, shitty rendering code.
I can run every other game I own at 1280x960 with all the eye candy set
to max, but this runs like shit even at 800x600.

I went checking around some forums for any answers (because there's jack
shit on the official site) and it looks like everybody is having the
same kind of problems.

Who gets paid to test these games, anyway? Are they fucking blind?