[pr0k] FW: R6 Lonewolf : Goldmaster

  • From: Andy Burrows <Andy.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:18:42 +0100

Rad...

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Moore [mailto:AlexM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 June 2002 11:29
To: Andy Burrows; toks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: R6 Lonewolf : Goldmaster

Just so you know;

There's gonna be a 2 page preview in the next issue of Official
Playstation Magazine, and I'm guessing a review the month after that.
It should be in the shops in a few weeks....  The press are aware of it
- we have a tiny reference in the current OPM saying 'Looks to be the
best R6 game on PSX', or words to that effect (I haven't actually seen
the mag, just been told =D.

So there we go.  I take it you two are well....

-Alex