[pr0k] Re: Bruce is gay

  • From: Bongfish <bongfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pr0k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:16:59 +0100

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:06:10 +0100, you wrote:

>it too... Mwaha haah haa. No amount of money is too great for him. He =
was
>even quoted as saying that the Evil Dead games are "almost proper =
sequels"
>to the movie. Yike.

Did you ever play it? Hot damn, that was one shitty game. The combat
was laughable, I don't remember there being a new plot (which would be
required for a sequel, no?), and the puzzles were simpler and yet even
more random than the ones in Resident Evil.

Badly animated ghost pops out of the ground in front of you, mash
'attack' button to swing your arm at it until it vanishes. Rinse,
repeat.