PPTx - Save the date -- October 18 - next meeting

  • From: "Ray and Sharon Mohr (mohrs%40comcast.net" <mohrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Powerful Presenters <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 15:25:30 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Professional Presenters, Toastmasters, and Friends,

Our next monthly meeting happens in just two weeks on October 18 at the
Greenwood Village City Building at 6160 S. Quebec in Greenwood Village. ! I
hope  you can make
it.

In the past, we  have had some buzz on Facebook and LinkedIn. I would encourage
all of you to promote this event  on social media.

You can also invite friends and colleagues as well.

I am Toastmaster for the meeting and our educational  session will be led by
Teresa (Terri) Larsen where she will be reviewing and then presenting a summary
of the last two educational workshops she has led.  T here are currently
several roles that are available and two openings for speakers.

Please respond if you are coming and/or would like to speak or take a support
role

Speaker 1 --

Speaker 2 --

General Evaluator --