PPTx - Professional Presenters Meeting, 21 February

  • From: Bea Garcia Macliz <bea.garcia.macliz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Professional Presenters Toastmasters <PPTx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:21:58 -0700

Professional Presenters,
Thanks to those who let me know they will or won't be in attendance.  We
only have one scheduled speaker and an educational session.  I still need
an evaluator for our speaker.

We will be meeting at the Denver Police Department, District 1 Community
Room, 1311 West 46th Ave, Denver starting at 7pm.

I'm looking forward to leading this meeting.  See you soon....Thanks!!
Bea