PPTx - PPT Dues Payments: March 31, 2014 Status

  • From: Joy Davidson <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:15:26 -0600

PPT Members,

This is a reminder that I am still looking for the member dues payment from
the following people: Devorah Uriel, Dirk Kittredge, Mark West, and Ray
Pezolt. If you still need to send your check to me, make the check out to
Professional Presenters TM and send it to 17845 E. Colgate Pl., Aurora, CO
80013. If you are not renewing your membership, please be so kind as to
send an email to myself and to Jonathan Fleck (jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to
let us know.

All other members have been renewed or the decision to step away from the
club has been noted.

Joy

*Joy C. Davidson (End of Life Coach, Pastor, **Author, Speaker)*
*Joyful Transitions, LLC*
*joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
*http://www.joyful-transitions.com <http://www.joyful-transitions.com>*
*720-244-2660*