PPTx - A quick reply & confirmation is needed.

  • From: "The Man in The Hat" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pptx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:03:01 -0700

Good cool morning to all members of Professional Presenters Toastmasters

The List of participants for the next meeting of PPT is  below.  Devorah was
set to be the Toastmaster for this event and LIFE happened and she asked to
trade with me for December.

I know conference is tonight and tomorrow.  A quick reply & confirmation is
needed. Confirm your role or who you have fulfilling your obligation.

I will assemble the agenda on Sunday Night as I will have received Speech
Titles & Introductions.

If you are available to fill a role Tell Me as well & I will have a firm
Agenda to Broadcast.

Location is Greenwood Village City Hall - Community Room

6060 S Quebec St., Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Speakers

Bea Garcia

Teddy Goldman

David Harrower

Evaluators

Jonathan Fleck

Meridith Hartigan

David Bounds

Chief Evaluator

Linda Rhea

Timer

Terrence Smith

Greeter

Deborah Frauenfelder

Tech Guru

Tom Hobbs   NOW OPEN

Tom G. Hobbs

303 548-2274

The Man in the Hat

Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 TomHobbs-Medium cropped .png

A darn good dancer too.

 <http://www.themaninthehat.net/> TheManInTheHat.net

 <http://www.causingsmiles.com/> CausingSmiles.com

52 tips For Causing Smiles can be sent to you each week to help you shift
your environment.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tomghobbsthemaninthehat> Connect with The Man
In The Hat on LinkedIn

Check out the new book The Speaker's Toolbox

Where do you practice your speaking skills?  I practice at
<http://www.professionalpresenterstoastmasters.com/>
ProfessionlPresentersToastmasters.com

I am also well known throughout District 26 Toastmasters International

 <http://www.d26toastmasters.org/> D26Toastmasters.org

Professional Speaker

Author

Professional StoryTeller