[powerdot] Re: [powerdot] Re: pazik style

  • From: dskhrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Sep 2007 22:11:39 +0900

Thank you for your answers.

Mr. Arenzon's solution works well,
but Mr. Voss's solution does not work for me.

I update ONLY pst-text
and replace "\RequirePackage{pst-char}" by "\RequirePackage{pst-text}" in
pazik.sty,
but output has not changed.

Should I update whole "pstrics" relevant files?
Or, there is another problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Daisuke Hirata