[powerdot] Re: porting HA-prosper files to powerdot

  • From: Luis Sequeira <lfsequeira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:14:40 +0000

I am not sure if this helps with question number 2 below, but I can get tt text in my slides with something like

\newenvironment{mytt}{\tt}{}

\begin{mytt}
\end{mytt}

Luis Sequeira

On Oct 31, 2005, at 2:18 AM, Alasdair McAndrew wrote:

I had the same problem when converting some slides from Prosper to Powerdot. The powerdot.pdf manual explains how to put verbatim text in a slide, using either the listings or fancyvrb packages. Both seemed too complex for me, so I avoided the issue completely by re-typesetting the slides so as not to include verbatim. Maybe you can do the same? What do you need a verbatim or alltt environment for? Maybe there's a specific package for your purposes.

-Alasdair

On 10/31/05, Chris Ellison <chris.ellison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: On 10/30/05, Johannes Brauer <brauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to convert my Ha-prosper files to powerdot. I have to
questions:
1) Is it possible to reduce the size of the slide toc font? In powerdot
my slide toc go beyond the bottom line of the slide, in Ha-prosper they
did'nt.

Does the class option "size" do what you are looking for? By default, size=11pt...so maybe try size=10pt. See page 4 in the docs.

2) In Ha-prosper I often used the alltt-envirionment. Is that really no
longer possible using powerdot?

I'm gonna defer this question to Hendri, but remember, he is on a holiday vacation right now. As far as I know, this is not possible except by using the fancyverb package.

~Chris