[powerdot] Re: only one onslide environment per page

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:27:40 +0200

Hi Marcello,

I doesn't explain my self very well. Sorry!

I would like to get first "onslide" in a page (1st with the text),
second "onslide" (2nd whit the picture trans1.eps) in other page, and
third (3th whit the table) in another page.

I think I did understand it. It is not possible in print mode with a
single \begin{slide}...\end{slide} as that only creates 1 page.

I doesn't known how to use \pdifsetup. I read the pag 29 in the
manual, but I can't solve my issue. Could you tell me a little
example?

If you want multiple slides for the pictures in print mode but not in
present mode, do something like

\pdifsetup{print}{%
\begin{slide}{test}
\includegrapihcs{1}
\end{slide}
\begin{slide}{test}
\includegrapihcs{2}
\end{slide}
\begin{slide}{test}
\includegrapihcs{3}
\end{slide}
}{%
\begin{slide}{test}
\onslide*{1}{\includegraphics{1}}
\onslide*{2}{\includegraphics{2}}
\onslide*{3}{\includegraphics{3}}
\end{slide}
}

Thank you very much for helped me in a hollyday (weekend).

You're welcome.

Good luck, best,
-Hendri.