[powerdot] mailinglist abuse

  • From: "Hendri Adriaens" <spotje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:24:09 +0200

Hello,

Unfortunately, you just received 2 spams through this mailinglist.
Freelists fights spam and it goes without saying that I do not
tolerate any form of abuse of this mailinglist. I want to keep it
clean for you, the true users.

The website of freelists asks to report spam through mailinglists. I
already did so. On top of that, I made the user "nopost", making sure
that no mails from that address will be accepted again. Maybe
freelists has an better solution, but this is all I can do from my
admin menu for the list.

That's it for now. I hope you still enjoy using powerdot for your presentations.

Best regards,
-Hendri Adriaens.