[powerdot] Re: enumitem update

  • From: Michael Braun <Michael.Braun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:15:29 +1000

Although the workaround fixes the item separation, placing display equations in the items seems to force a rather large box around each equation. As a result, I find such lists look much better without the fix.

Cheers,
Michael

Hendri Adriaens wrote:
Thanks for sharing this information. It saved my day when I updated
today my MikTeX installation!

You're welcome. That was exactly the intention :)

Is this a temporary workaround, or is it worth editing all the files,
even those that I will not use in the next few months?

It is semi-temporary. There will be a solution later, but I have no
time before the end of the year, sorry.

-Hendri.