[powerdot] Re: Using powerdot under Mac OS X.

  • From: Gitta Lubke <glubke@xxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:30:21 -0600

btw the blurp in the config file in the 2007 texlive version that concerns powerdot is the same as in the downloadable config file, so people who have recently installed texlive don't need to replace the file.
Powerdot doesn't work though, here's the error from the log
Error: /undefinedfilename in (/tmp/altpdflatex.8161-1204154893/testPD.ps)
(where testPD is the file name).
cheers,
Gitta

Cathal Heavey wrote:
Hello,
If you use the option a2paper as in:
\documentclass[paper=a4paper,style=tycja]{powerdot}

it solved the issue for me on Ubuntu.
On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 21:17 +0100, Hendri Adriaens wrote:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this issue dealt with on this mailing list,
but I can't find any archives of past messages, and I can't remember
the solution to the problem.  (Sorry!)

See docs.
//www.freelists.org/archives/powerdot

If I prepare and process a powerdot presentation under Mac OS X,
everything
seems to go OK, but when I view the result (using ``open presn.pdf'')
the
slides are truncated on the right hand side.

Can someone please remind me what the solution is?  (Or point me at the
archives if these exist?)

//www.freelists.org/archives/powerdot/02-2008/msg00023.html

-Hendri.