[powerdot] Table of contents on the slides

  • From: dali dali <cassiusdali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:19:33 +0200

Hi everyone. I am currently doing a presentation with Powerdot class.
I have a question about the table of contents which is placed on
slides. I wanted to know how to modify it in such a way that only the
title of the section whose the slide belongs to, is displayed. Added to that,
is that possible to keep the section title at the same position for all slides?

Thanks in advance.

cassiusdali

Découvrez la nouvelle génération des servives de Windows Live
http://get.live.com