[powerdot] Strange blank slide in PowerDot

  • From: "Theodor Stewart" <Theodor.Stewart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:06:22 +0200

Dear Colleagues ... I am suddenly getting a strange feature when using
PowerDot.  A first slide is created which is blank except for the word
"Preamble" in the bottom left.  A listing which gives this behaviour is given
below.

Has anyone experienced this?  I have a suspicion that it occurred after a
PSTricks update, but I can't be sure

Listing:

\documentclass[style=sailor]{powerdot}
\title{Multiple Criteria Decision Making}
\author{Theodor J Stewart}
\date{}
\begin{document}
\maketitle

\begin{slide}{Introduction}
Blah Blah
\end{slide}

\end{document}

--
Theo Stewart
Emeritus Professor of Statistical Sciences

Part-time Professor of Decision Science
Manchester Business School

Building 28 (P D Hahn), Room 307
University of Cape Town
7701 Rondebosch
South Africa
TEL (O): +27-21-650-3224
TEL(H): +27-21-531-8374
FAX: +27-21-650-4773
http://www.uct.ac.za/depts/stats/stewart.htm

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published
on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or
obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s)
to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not
use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not
related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's
individual capacity.