[powerdot] Problems with Acrobat Reader 8: styles not work

  • From: "Marcelo Laia" <marcelolaia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:57:54 -0300

Hi,

I try to test powerdot and it dosent work very well.

I run the powerdot-example2.tex and I can see the slides in dvi format.

When I run dvitopdf, the slides are white and I cant see the tex
(words is very clear, too).

The black slide is white, too, and I can read the word "GoBack" in it!

I guess that I make a mistake, but I dosent modify any things.

Could you help-me?

Thank you

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia