[powerdot] Re: Math font question

  • From: Christopher Ellison <chris.ellison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: powerdot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 23:38:01 -0700

I have not had this issue and I haven't heard of anyone else having it
either...not with invisible equations or with hard to read equations.
Do the pdfs look fine?

Perhaps you might find a nice set of fonts to your liking in this pdf:

http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2006-1/hartke/hartke.pdf

But again, it seems strange to me that you can't see the equations.

Chris