[pov] Re: watermark

  • From: Kathleen Webster <kwebstk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:16:35 -0700

Michael, thanks SO much, I'll check these out.
Kathleen
On Oct 12, 2011, at 10:41 PM, Michael Elenko wrote:

Hi Kathleen,
I'm surprised no one has jumped in the provide guidance. There are dozens of websites that provide the steps for creating a simple copyright symbol in CS4 using embossing, beveling, and transparency.
This one is simple:

http://www.brighthub.com/multimedia/photography/articles/12802.aspx

http://www.visualwatermark.com/blog/2011/05/04/photoshop-batch- watermarking/

For repeating across images, you have to create an action. You can also search the Web for a canned action. ActionCentral is a great resource for tons of interesting canned actions, many for free.

http://www.atncentral.com/frames.html

An action called 'copyrightmark.zip' is on that page.

ME

On Oct 11, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Kathleen Webster wrote:

Hi all,
I am looking for the quickest, easiest way to watermark (then batch watermark) images. I'm currently using Photoshop CS4. Anybody know of an existing download that will work? (Computer is a Mac OSX 10.4.11...hope to update soon).
Thanks,
Kathleen

KathleenWebster/photography
kwebstk@xxxxxxxxx