[pov] oops! vashonALL-cycle

  • From: "Viv Ilo E. Veith" <vivid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:09:34 -0400

My apologies! I forgot that the reply is to the whole list! But now you all have the link to join VashonAll-Cycle. You can check out what it is about here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vashonALL/ It is the antithesis of vashonfreecycle in that you can do all the things on vashonAll that vashonfreecycle will not allow: Sell, borrow, trade, FYI, ask for recommendations, etc. . . . even humor is allowed. (When the Large Hadron Particle Accelerator was in the news an islander posted looking for a lower rotator magnet for the Small Hadron Particle Accelerator in his back yard. He claimed he received one too!)

On Oct 26, 2009, at 10:36 PM, Viv Ilo E. Veith wrote:

Viv Ilo E. Veith
vivid@xxxxxxxxx
206.734.4916
(Let it ring.  It forwards to me.)