[pov] Re: Vivian Maier

  • From: "Viv Ilo E. Veith" <vivid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:06:41 -0700

Karista actually provided a link that I had not seen before.  It is a
Chicago TV article on the guy who discovered her and more of the story.
Here is a link to the same video on Powerhouse Books.  They also have
slideshows of her work in High Definition.  Far better than what is on
Youtube.
http://www.powerhousebooks.com/site/?p=7127

Viv Ilo E. Veith
http://vividlyclear.com
Home/VM:  206.734.4916
Cell: 206.696.8904

From:  Michael Elenko <michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:50:08 -0700
To:  <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pov] Vivian Maier

And a book of her selected images is due out in the Fall.

http://www.powerhousebooks.com/site/?p=7095

ME
On Apr 10, 2011, at 7:21 PM, James Culbertson wrote:

> Yes, we discussed her a couple of months ago on this list. Beautiful images...
>
> James
>

> On Apr 10, 2011, at 7:03 PM, Karlista Rickerson wrote:
>
>> Have any of you seen this?
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:

Michael Elenko
Eye In The Triangle Photography <http://www.eyeinthetriangle.com>