[pov] Urgent

  • From: Suzanna Leigh <leigh.suzanna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a  quick trip
to  Madrid,Spain and had my bag stolen from me  with my passport and credit
cards in it. The  embassy has cooperated by issuing a temporary  passport, I
just have to pay for a  ticket  and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I
can't have  access to funds without my credit  card, I've made contact with my
bank but the best they could do  was to send me a new card in the mail which
will take 2-4 working days to arrive here. I was   thinking of asking you to
lend me some quick funds that I can give  back as soon as I get in. I  really
need to be on a last minute  flight .

Western Union or MoneyGram is the fastest option to wire funds to me. Let me
know if you need my details(Full  names/location) to effect a transfer. You can
reach me via hotel's desk phone and  the number is, +34 981  6009168184.

Sincerely,

Suzanna