[pov] TEDx Rainier Photographers speaking

  • From: "Viv Ilo E. Veith" <viv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:43:15 -0400

When I first posted about TEDx Rainier we had not released the speaker list
yet.  Now we have - for the most part.  There are two surprises I cannot share.
 But I can tell you that both Chris Jordan and Michelle Bates are speaking.
You can go to http://tedxrainier.com/2/speakers.asp to read about the speakers.
 We have been having speaker practice recently.  So I can even more
emphatically tell you that this is going to be a phenomenal event!!  Hope some
of you are planning to attend.

If anyone is interested in doing photography at the event instead of paying to
attend, let me know.  We have a couple of photographers already lined up, but
if someone wanted to photograph in trade for attending (and all the other
volunteering bennies) please shoot me an email.   Note - this is not an "ask" -
this is an "offer".  We already have photography in place but I can probably
add in one or two more if someone would prefer to attend that way.

Viv Ilo E. Veith
vividlyclear.com