[pov] Re: SOLD: All photo gear except...

  • From: Harvey <planetberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 14:00:05 -0400

Hi Rebecca. Best of "luck" to you on your new adventure. Wow!
If still available, I'd take the white seamless. Could you drop it off at
Performance Reps NW next to the bird seed shop next to the bicycle repair shop
across the street from the PO or the theater. My wife, Eileen will give you the
three dollars. Thanks, Harvey Bergman.