[pov] Re: Power Mac for sale

  • From: "Viv Ilo E. Veith" <vivid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:14:01 -0700

Randy, in case you are interested, there is an 1100+ member list on the
island for offering things like this.  You can join by hitting the Join
button at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vashonALL/

"On vashonAll you can sell, share, trade, borrow, loan, announce events, and
provide pertinent information (FYI). Tangible items and services can be
offered for free, sale, or barter. Events are Vashon events only. FYI
announcements are for Vashon-centric things like road closures, etc."

I am one of the two administrators of the list.  I will keep an eye out for
your membership request.  And any other POV members too.  Just jot a note in
the "Comment to Owner" section referencing POV or say something else that
lets us know you are a Vashon person & not a spammer.  Thanks.

Viv Ilo

From:  Randy Green <rgreeniwa@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:20:43 -0700
To:  photographers of Vashon <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pov] Power Mac for sale

Hi POV'ers --

I'm selling a Power Mac Dual 2.5GHZ with 6GB RAM, ATI Radeon 9800XT Video
Card, and a 500GB 7200 RPM hard drive. Comes with mouse and keyboard.

Hard drive is brand new and has Leopard 10.5.8 installed as well as iLife.

Aside from a few minor scuffs, this is an excellent, fast machine, suitable
for heavy graphics work, media storage, server or general computing.

Asking $375, or best offer.

It's just posted on Craigslist:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sys/2317196078.html (computers & tech)
<http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sys/2317196078.html>  but would prefer to
have someone on Vashon own it! Plus, it's easy to come by and see it!

Also, have several excellent-condition photo backpacks for sale, so if you
come by to see the computer, take a look at those too!

Randy Green