[pov] Photos for a "Vashon History" book

  • From: "Terry Donnelly" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:39:06 -0800

Greetings POVers:

I am posting the following request to POV for Jean Findley and Bruce Haulman
who are working on the history of Vashon.  If you are interested in
participating in this book project and have coverage (see the list below -
with dates ranging from next week to thirty years ago), give Jean a call
about how and what to submit.  They have a few specific ideas and requests
too detailed for inclusion here.  My guess is that there is an amazing
collection of local images lurking in POV shoe boxes.

Cheers,

Terry

Jean Findlay

463-4665

Bruce Haulman and Jean Findlay are writing a photo history of Vashon-Maury
Islands for Arcadia Publishing's Images of America series.  We especially
need pictures for the last chapter, 1980-2010.  Many would be more
interesting to us with people present.

 THE LIST:

Granny's Attic

Heritage Museum