[pov] Photographer needed: Sept 17 wedding

  • From: John Sage <jsage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: POV <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:33:32 -0700

Given my workload I'm continuing to be very conservative about new work I take on.

Got an inquiry about a wedding on the Island Saturday September 17. As I understand it, this is not shooting an entire wedding but rather, well, let's have them explain:

"My daughter is getting married on Vashon Island on September 17th at the Lavender Farm. A small, intimate group (10 - 12) of close family members (including bride and groom) will be staying or gathering at the Farm for a casual wedding around 3:00 on the 17th.

What we are inquiring about is whether you would be available that date to come by around 3:30 p.m. to take group pictures of those that are present. If so, what would be your cost to do so."

Jamie Marsden
425-577-1447 (c)
206-363-3134 (h)

jamiemarsdenm@xxxxxxxxx