[pov] HP Photosmart Pro B8850

  • From: CHRISTOPHER gaynor <cbgaynor2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Photographers of Vashon <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:12:58 -0800 (PST)

I have a non-working HP Photosmart Pro B8850(about 2 1/2 years old), genuine HP
Vivera 38 cartridges: 2 Magenta, 2 Light Cyan, Light Gray, Photo Black, Matte
Black, 2 Yellow, 2 Cyan and cartridges and print heads in the printer that may
be usable and various HP 13 x 19 paper(I will include the paper gratis with the
deal). The cartridges and paper should be compatible with HP 9180 also. Comes
in the original box with software and manual.   I am entertaining offers.  C.

Christopher Gaynor

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000055752490

http://www.welcomehomesoldier.com/