[pov] Re: Fungi and Mushrooms

  • From: andie Styner <roobiblue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:35:10 -0700

I love these Michael...did you shoot them all on one trip?
I love "Brainiac and date" and "Cluster" most of all...very cool indeed. thanks for sharing.
andie
On Oct 29, 2011, at 12:06 AM, Michael Elenko wrote:

Ok, I'm now convinced it's worth trying the HTML embedded image route. Be sure to configure your email to accept embedded images; in Apple Mail Preferences, click the Viewing tab, and then activate the checkbox "Display remote images in HTML messages".
It is simple to embed these pictures into this email. I just dragged each photo from my Smugmug page to the body of this email below. Done.
I'm getting into fungi this season as they are one of the more unique gifts of the rainy season and one less excuse to stay in and sit in front of a computer screen. Here are some photos taken during the past few weeks locally.

Most of these were taken with a Canon 7D, and a Sigma 70mm macro lens. A few were with a Pentax K20D, Pentax FA 50mm macro lens or a DA 35mm Ltd macro lens. Much of the lighting provided by a cheapo LED macro ring light that replaced a "good" Sigma ring flash that self-destructed prematurely. And a tripod with a remote cable release is quite necessary.

All feedback welcome.

Over Easy

Embedded

A little drama