[pov] Re: For Sale: Photo gear

  • From: andie <roobiblue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:42:11 -0700

Thanks Rebecca:
I just did some research on the 2880 and the complaints were consistently the
trade out
of the black inks... problematic.

I'll check out the R200 and see what folks are saying.
I've been happily using my 2200 for years now without any issues (other than
there are upgrades on inks
in the newer printers now)

What's taking you to Montana?

andie