[pov] Book signing @ Books by the Way Friday 2/5

  • From: Michelle Bates <photomeesh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Photographers of Vashon Vashon <pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:48:58 -0800

Hi all!
I'm going to be doing a book signing tomorrow during the Gallery Cruise at
Books by the Way for the Moisture Festival book we put together last fall.

Moisture Festival is a vaudeville, variete, comedy, music, aerial, burlesque
(etc) festival based at Hale's Palladium in Seattle, but this year is also
coming to O Space on Vashon on March 26 & 27. The book shows images from the
last 5 years of the festival by me and the two other festival photographers
(John Cornicello & Mark Gardiner). http://www.moisturefestival.com/

A sampling of my MF photos:
http://www.michellebates.net/portfolio.php?group=3&gallery=47
Preview the book online here: http://issuu.com/moisturefestival/docs/ (my
photos are the middle section).

I'll also have copies of my book, "Plastic Cameras: Toying with Creativity"
there if anyone still needs a copy :-)

Hope to see you there!
Michelle

image/jpg