[pov] Re: Best photo book website

  • From: Rick Dahms <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:33:00 -0800

Hi Marnie,
I've also had good luck with Blurb books but I know a lot of former Blurb users have gone to Adoramapix: http://www.adoramapix.com/app/home
Worth a look.
Rick
Rick Dahms
206 463 3328
http://www.rickdahms.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdahms
http://www.facebook.com/rick.dahms.photographer

On Feb 7, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Marnie wrote:

Hi,

I have a friend who wants to make a book of her husband's paintings. I have been suffering through my relationship with Shutterfly for several years-not very intuitive and lately they've been really messed up.

I'd like to have your opinions on which are the most user friendly and give the best results.

Thanks!

Marnie

Sent from my iPhonepov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the only one in the To: field
of your email application.