[pov] Re: Avoid Lightroom update v. 6.2

  • From: John Sage <jsage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 17:26:36 -0700

On 10/07/2015 03:18 PM, michael.elenko@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Lots of Internet grief over the newly released Adobe Lightroom upgrade
version 6.2--especially for Mac users.Not only are there operational
problems, but somehow Adobe decided to totally revise the Import
interface and dialog box. This results in far less functions and
features than users have been used to during the prior 8 years. Strange.

Interesting.

Checked, and on my Creative Cloud box (Win 7) I'm offered an upgrade to "Lightroom CC/6"

I'm at Lightroom CC 2015.1.1 but back at 4.4 on my non-Creative Cloud boxes.

Is 6.x a non-Creative Cloud version?

Anyway, I won't (knowingly) upgrade 'til the dust settles...

- John
--
John Sage
FinchHaven Digital Photography

pov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All replies default to the entire POV list.

To reply to the specific sender, make sure the sender's email address is the only one in the To: field of your email application.