[pmpgp-beta] Re: Little issues

  • From: "Valter Mura" <valter.mura@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmpgp-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:34:08 +0200

Il 24 Jun 2007 alle 21:04, Michael in der Wiesche ha scritto:

> > I've installed the Italian beta version 6.01 and I noticed that both links
> > to manual inside the program and in the menu Start/Pegasus Mail PGP
> > utilities point ot the English version of the files. Is it possible to
> > change it for Italian users?
>
> This currently depends on which (language) version has been used before
> shutting down
> Pegasus Mail for installing the new version, if you've been using the Italian
> version prior to
> installation it should properly create the Italian links. I guess I need to
> provide another setup
> option for choosing the language to use for this (the proper files will be
> used when running
> Pegasus Mail anyway).

I was using the Italian version (Ialways use it)...

> > Another problem: I've used the context guide inside the config dialog and I
> > clicked to a link inside it. In that moment the dialog has freezed and I
> > successed to close the dialog only after some efforts: the program seemed to
> > be really blocked. I don't know if this is a general problem or mine.
>
> I don't see this even with the Italian version, I need some more details
> about what link you
> clicked as there are three (and a half) different types doing different
> things:
>
> 1. "Internal" links pointing to another popup item (in the "Default sign key"
> popup, e.g.);

the problem was (is) with the above link. By clicking the question mark for
context help in
Configurazione/PGP/Opzioni varie, then clicking on "Chiave firma predefinita"
appears a
popup dialog with a link "Usa sempre la chiave predefinita"...
If I click on the link the next popup dialog appears, but the entire config
dialog, after clicking
outside the help dialog to cancel it, seems to be freezed. I can only close it
with the x-button
in the right bottom of the dialog.

> 2. "Inter-help" links pointing to PGP's HTML help (in the "Wipe count" popup,
> e.g.); part of
> this a "dead" link (for the "Groups file" item) which just shows an error
> dialog if using PGP
> 9.x as it doesn't provide the respective feature anymore;
>
> 3. "Help manual" links which launch the respective HTML file in your local
> browser (in the
> "Remove signature data" help, e.g.).
>
> Can you provide further information?

Regards,
--
Valter

Combatti lo spam! Unisciti a EUROCauce! www.euro.cauce.org

Pegasus Mail for Windows: il migliore programma di posta gratuito sul mercato.
Sito ufficiale:
www.pmail.com, o Sito italiano: www.pegasusmail.tk

Please do not send administrative commands to the list address!