[pmpgp-beta] Another test version

  • From: "Michael in der Wiesche" <idw.doc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmpgp-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:54:49 +0200

Hi everyone,

two things to announce:

1. I've added my current testers to this list if they weren't already: You may,
of course, still reply off-list
if you prefer so, but it's easier for me to communicate via this list;
nevertherless, the removal
instructions are provided below.

2. There's a new test version available which fixes a couple of things:

- - Handling of non-AutoListed addresses when sending to multiple recipients
(messages didn't get
created in some cases);

- - Charset encoding issues which resulted in all inline-encoded text being
UTF-8 encoded despite of
different header information;

- - Attachment decoding now works properly instead of writing invalid data;

- - Replying to formatted (MIME) content has been enhanced;

- - several minor fixes and enhancements.

Still missing: an updated version history.

The download links are:

English: <http://idw-doc.homepage.t-online.de/PGPWPMEn6007.zip>

German/English: <http://idw-doc.homepage.t-online.de/PGPWPMDe6007.zip>

French/English: <http://idw-doc.homepage.t-online.de/PGPWPMFr6007.zip>

Italian/English: <http://idw-doc.homepage.t-online.de/PGPWPMIt6007.zip>

The translations (except for German) may be incomplete in some places.

                                        Michael

- --
PGP Key ID (RSA 2048): 0xC45D831B
PGP Plugin for Pegasus Mail: <http://www.pmpgp.de/pmpgp/>

Please do not send administrative commands to the list address!