[pls200] Re: Notes Due This Thursday- PLS 200-05

  • From: Kristin Chappell <chappell.9@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 19:19:32 -0400

If we wrote our notes in a spiral bound notebook, do we need to rip them out of
the notebook to turn them in, or would you take the entire notebook? And if you
took the entire notebook, when do you think you will have the notes graded by,
so that I would know when I'd have the notebook back by?
Kristin Chappell