[pls200] New Questions Added to Midterm Study Guide

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pls200@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:48:06 -0700 (PDT)

... new questions have been added to the midterm study guide. I have 90
questions drafted for the lecture-portion of the exam. To give you 50% in
advance, I had to add 15 extra questions to your study guide. Those
questions have now been added. Go here to see them:

http://ludwig.squarespace.com/life-lects/2010/4/30/midterm-study-guide.html ;

Please note that no reading questions have yet been drafted. I'm doing that
right now.

We'll discuss this tomorrow in class (for those that choose to come).

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University
Personal Website: http://seanwilson.org