[play.webdev] Re: Looking for a blogging app.

  • From: Mike Cassie <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <play.webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:18 -0800

Check out:

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://www.pmachine.com/ ...this one¹s the easier of the two to set up

Mike

on 1/30/04 8:14 AM, Ben Hurlbutt at bhurlbutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> To all,
>
> Does any one know of any simple blogging app. that can be implemented on
> websites and not 3rd party services?
>
> Ben Hurlbutt
> :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
> WILD POLAR BEAR, INC.
> C:  604-218-0906
> O:  604-738-3233
> bhurlbutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

_______________________
Mike Cassie
Coalescent Design
Ph/Fax 604.738.0025
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coalescentdesign.com

Latest News

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new WesGroup Website
<http://www.wesgroup.ca/>

Coalescent launches Cadex Interactive BatShop Demo
<http://www.cadex.com/bsdemo/index.html>

Coalescent and Tangerine launch new Zentel Website
<http://www.zentel.com/>

Coalescent launches new Fraser Valley Regional Library Website
<http://www.fvrl.bc.ca/>