[platypus-dev] Re: Platypus Wrapper Never Finishes

  • From: Daniel <betatester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:30:23 -0500

Thank you for your thoughts.
I have used Platypus to create dozens of these sort of wrappers with this
setting. This is the only instance it has ever hung. In every other instance it
has always come to the point where it will present the user with a completed
progress bar and the Quit button.

I have now given up on bash and am using an osascript to do this part of the
scripting.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

-Daniel