[platypus-dev] GUI with more controls for bash script?

  • From: Advrk Aplmrkt <avkaplmkt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: platypus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:35:27 -0400

Hello,

I am using Platypus 4.4 and CocoaDialog 2.1.1 for one of my bash
scripts on Mac OS X 10.5 (PPC), 10.6 (Intel), and 10.7 (Intel). I have
it get file and folder selections from the user, with yes or no
dialogs to paramaterise the script. So right now it acts kind of like
a wizard based GUI.

Is there a way to make the GUI so that all options can be set in one
window, perhaps with checkboxes, text fields with the "Browse" button,
etc.? I am aware of Pashua 0.9.4.7, but I am hesitant to use it
because there is no clear software licence specified for it (does
anyone know what its licence is?).

I would appreciate any suggestions you have. Thank you!