[pittsburghquake] Re: New Computer!

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:02:51 -0500

Anything the get the edge baby...

Anyway ... starting from scratch is probably a good idea.  I have been
running Q3 on XP with a GeForce2 GTS-V just fine now. Before that, it was
running fine with a GeForce2 MX200.  Rob Yurkovich seems to be having the
same difficulty as you.

I would suggest also looking into the AGP drivers for your motherboard.
Usually there is a small installation file that improves performance
drastically.  Also, make sure you get the latest and greatest Detonator
drivers from NVidia.