[pittsburghquake] NEW Maps added to Q3A!!!

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jasonda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:19:55 -0500

OK Folks ... it's a new month so it's time for some new custom maps!  I haven't
added any length to the lineup so some of the less popular maps have gone away!

So in order to play on this server, you need to have downloaded all THREE Quake
3 map packs.  Most of you have already downloaded the first two do you simply
need to get the third pack.  You can get to the packs from the Links page or,
for your convenience, via the links below.

I reviewed a LOT of maps so hopefully I picked a few winners ... we'll see as
game play goes on!

Jason

Links to map packs:

q3mappack1.zip - http://home.attbi.com/~jagostoni/q3mappack1.zip
q3mappack2.zip - http://home.attbi.com/~jason1883/q3mappack2.zip
q3mappack3.zip - http://home.attbi.com/~pittsburghquake/q3mappack3.zip

P.S. If you have a slow connection, this packs are rather large (probably about
20MB total).  Let me know and I'll burn them onto a CD for you.

----
subject of unsubscribe

Visit the website: http://pittsburgh.servequake.com

To view the discussion list archives, please visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/pittsburghquake