[pittsburghquake] Re: Doom III ALPHA Leaked?

  • From: "Jason D. Agostoni" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pittsburghquake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:40:02 -0500

BTW ... if you have a thoughts on whether or not it's good or bad for a game
to be leaked, send it here.

Personally, I think it could be both good and bad.  Good because it keeps
people's interests piqued about the game.  Bad because it is usually a
really crappy version of the game that has been released and makes people
talk about how crappy it's going to be.  Of course, most of those people are
young'ens that really do not understand the idea that the leaked version is
not really representative of the full retail version.

Later,