[pisa] hipfw in pisa mode requires a certificate in U2 now

  • From: Thomas Jansen <mithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:08:20 +0200

Hi.

In patch hipl--midauth--2.6--patch-162 I added code that checks for a
certificate in U2 packets, that older versions of hipd don't include.
Therefore if you run tests or measurements in the testbed or on your
virtual machines make sure, that you don't use a new version of hipfw
with an old version of hipd. The hipfw would drop the U2 packet
otherwise because of the missing certificate.

In general I advise to run the same version of the midauth branch on
all devices to avoid errors based incompatible versions.

Regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mithi@xxxxxxxxx
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail