[pisa] Re: Rage becomes unusable periodically

  • From: Wolfram Fischer <papierfalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:40:53 +0200

Hi Dongsu,

is it be possible that it has been around Monday,Wednesday and Friday???

18:00 - 18:30 is the time I leave under normal circumstances, the secret
might boil down to 3 VirtualBoxes all stopping at the same time ^^.
(I just noticed that lately they didn't shutdown correctly - but didn't
care too much ).

So - we can give it a test run on Wednesday, will be there from
14:00-18:00... if the secret is really this mass-shutdown, I vote for
Solaris or Windows on the Box :-P.

Good night,
  Wolf