[pisa] Re: PiSA Meeting

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:54:16 +0300

Tobias Heer wrote:

Hi,

is ESP broken?

Hi everyone.

Sorry for this invitation on short notice. There will be a project meeting today at 1500 at the i4 Besprechungsraum.

We will discuss the current status and future steps.
I'd like everyone to sketch out past and future challenges. Make a short list with things you have been doing the past month and send it to me until 14:00.

Example:

* Setting up PiSA on the Yamaha XT motocycle
  - Fixing the broken lever to make ESP work
  - Compiling fruits for the fruit salad

* Testing engine performance of the Yamaha XT
  - ....

Thanks and BR,

Tobias

-- Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer