[pisa] Re: Firewall performance improvements

  • From: Thomas Jansen <mithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:22:26 +0100

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:51:52 +0100
Tobias Heer <heer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone integrated the latest performance improvements to the HIP-
> FW by Rene Hummen?

As I merge the userspace branch on a regular basis, all of Rene's
changes end up in the midauth branch as well. I emailed Rene some weeks
ago to find a nice way to get his improvements and merging via the
userspace branch seemed to be the cleanest way. Therefore Miika merges
the esp branch to the userspace branch and from there I merge it to the
midauth branch.

The last merge was on Thursday, so if the changes you refer to are
older than that, then they are already in our repository. Otherwise
they will be when:
1. Miika merges them to the userspace branch
2. I merge them to the midauth branch

BR,
Thomas

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mithi@xxxxxxxxx
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail