[pisa] Re: Debian packages of HIPL with midauth functionality

  • From: Dongsu Park <Dongsu.Park@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa <pisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:10:31 +0200

Hi all,

sorry for confusion, but due to the HIPL server policy, there will be no Ubuntu repository for the wireshark for HIP. Just download packages from <http://www.infrahip.net/hipl/contrib/wireshark/ubuntu8.10/> and install them with 'dpkg -i'.

Regards,
Dongsu

Dongsu Park wrote:
Hi all,

Now those wireshark packages are available on the Ubuntu repository of infrahip.net.

As introduced on <http://www.infrahip.net/index.php?index=download>, create a new file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/hipl.list including a line "deb http://packages.infrahip.net/ubuntu/ intrepid main". Then update and install wireshark like that:

 # apt-get update
 # apt-get install wireshark

You can also install tshark to use its text-based interface.

Those packages are also available on <http://www.infrahip.net/hipl/contrib/wireshark/ubuntu8.10/>.

Cheers,
Dongsu

Dongsu Park wrote:
Hi all,

I made debian packages of HIPL with midauth functionality. They are in /mnt/disk/pisa/build/park/wireshark/ on power.

I'm going to tell Miika to upload them on HIPL main repository, then it'll also be available on the Infrahip website.

Cheers,
Dongsu