[pisa-src] the future of (internal) libconfig

  • From: Diego Biurrun <diego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa-src@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:15:40 +0200

I'm working on getting rid of our internal copy of libconfig.  Compiling
against current external versions of libconfig works fine.  libconfig8
packages are already available on morpheus and will arrive on our
workstations in short order.

The internal libconfig is quite a bit of code and compilation time.
Dropping it should save us time and maintenance burden.  Of course,
there may be issues that I have overlooked.

Are there any reasons to keep the internal copy of libconfig?

Diego