[pisa-src] Re: PISA include files

  • From: Thomas Jansen <mithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pisa-src@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:24:26 +0200

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:52:16AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Is there any (preferably good) reason why some header files are kept in
> a separate include/ directory?  I'm tempted to move them to more
> appropriate places.

Appropriate sounds like trunk/libpisa. I don't really mind *where* the headers
are, as long as I can include them easily. It would be consistent though to
have those headers in libpisa, because pisa{c,s,n}d and other subprojects have
their specific headers in their directory as well.

> Also, what about ac_config.h vs. config.h?  Traditionally, config.h is
> used as the name for a per-project header file generated by configure.
> cfg.h or configuration.h or something else should be a more appropriate
> name for our config.h so that ac_config.h can have back its canonical
> name.

I think that's a good idea, go ahead.

--
Thomas Jansen, "Mithi" --- mithi@xxxxxxxxx
GPG 9D5C682B, feel free to sign or encrypt your mail